note: Don't play twister with adam, ideas.... lol only scrabble! or i'm thinking hungry hungry hippos would be of educational benefits. hahaha. Only play twister with Jess. hehehe ;)
My pc is dying. Just you are a fool. I'm sorry pretty pc.
It took me til 7am yesterday to get to sleep.... it's almost 2.30 am now..... i feel so fatigued.
The depression is affecting my sleep as far as i know,
WAVEPAD IS TAKING AGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
my jaw is tight.
and now i'm real hungry and i have eskimo joe songs stuck in my head. Thoughts in my bed, that will never be read, never be red/better not be red. a red swan
I was kinda aroused before... meh lol. stuff happens. Jess would be more likely to say "horny" hahaha.
I've been bored and doing quizzess on quizzilla. hahaha LOSERXCORE. I feel really weak from this gif image on one of the coffin girls myspaces, wtih blood and stuff. Blood, the sight, makes me feel so very weak and faint and sick and nauseous and light headed.
Then i thought meh why not. cos i must be emo (everyone is emo its a crock)
There is possible irony in the fact that blood makes me feel faint... and the whole stabby stab rip stab stab thing. haha
the quiz said........
You cut because of the pressure. It seems everyone is telling you how to live your life, and you unwillingly do as your told. You jsut want some freedom, to be able to control something in your life. Try telling them this, they WILL listen.
I just did the funniest quiz! lol and the person who wrote it really likes "My Chem!!!" lolomgzzzzz.
ugh. totallliez SO. EFFING.FUNNY
Still feel light headed.
THIS IS WHY I CAN'T GIVE BLOOD. it would make me feel heaps sick and i would prob pass out.
heres the inside info voice thingey
So Why do we do it?
Most people think it's distugusting. Why in the world would anyone want to cut themselves on purpose? Are we sick? Maybe. But it's about feeling better. The most important thing to remember is that cutting is not a suicide attempt. Self-Injury and suicide are two very, very different things. Self-Injury is often what people do to keep themselves from suicide. Self-Injury is a quick fix. It's a coping method. And although it may not be the best coping method, it's still what gets us through.
Reasons why people self-injure:
1. It's chemical. Cutting releases endorphins in the brain. Those endorphins are adreanaline, which makes you feel better.
2. It puts you in control of your pain. You are causing the pain, and you can stop the pain.
3. It allows emotional pain to become physical. Not only does this make it easier to heal, it allows your feeling to become something tangible.
4. It makes you feel stronger.
5. Control, Control, CONTROL. Cutting makes me feel stronger. It puts me in control. No matter how my life seems to be spinning out of control, I am suddenly grounded. It clears my mind.
6. Eases tension.
7. It allows others to see your pain.
8. It reminds you that you're alive. Sometimes I forget, and everything feels numb. The blood reminds me I am here.
9. It vents anger. Sometimes I am just so angry at myself, the world, whoever, and I feel I'm just going to explode if I don't let it out.
yeah so yeah.....
cant sleep. oh gosh i feel so sick.
I however have the new ej album .... yeaaaah
AND ITS THE HOLIDAYS
ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOO COLD COLD COLD
ARGH LOL WARM BEDDD!!!
ily love Just